|About half a dozen||Frozen chicken pieces|
|2 tablespoons||Oil or Ghee|
|3 cloves||Garlic, chopped|
|2 cups||Mushrooms, chopped|
|To Taste||Fresh Ground Black Pepper|
|200 ml||Tomato Puree|
|20-30 ml||Coconut Cream|
1. Thaw chicken pieces in microwave (defrost 10 min) then place in bowl in microwave and cook on high for ten minutes.
2. In heavy base pan, melt the oil and add onion and mushroom. Cook until onion begins to become transparent then add other ingredients, except for salt.
3. Preheat oven to 180C. Combine chicken with sauce in a deep covered casserole, and place in the oven.
5. Check chicken after about half an hour in the oven. Add salt to taste. If necessary, give it a few more minutes but will likely be done.
6. Serve with rice and a salad.